If you think you can create a beautiful bridal gown from toilet paper, tissue paper, plastic bags, glue, needle and thread…possibly even duct tape, listen up! Gather your girls to come up with a one-of-a-kind design that will wipe away the competition and bring a little money towards your wedding attire.
- Design and create a wedding gown
- The dress must be able to be worn by a person.
- You must use toilet paper, tissue paper, plastic bags, tape, glue and/or needle and thread – or any combination of the fore mentioned.
- Take well lit digital photos of the front, side and back of the dress and headpiece (Optional).
- Neatness counts, creativity counts.
- One entry per bride, must be 18 years or older and reside in Canada.
All photos are to be submitted to email@example.com and can also be posted on our Facebook Page at https://www.facebook.com/EverAfterBridalBoutique by 11 p.m. on June 1, 2012. Please include all photos, your name, address, phone number and your email address with your entry.
Eligible entries will be reviewed by the judges (Julie, Cyndi and Connie with final ruling from Isabel). You will be judged on Creativity, Originality, Beauty and use of non-traditional materials.
Grand Prize: $600 Gift Card from Ever After Bridal Boutique
Runner Up: $200 Gift Card from Ever After Bridal Boutique
The deadline is June 1st, 2012. All entries to be considered must be entered by 11:00 p.m
*** Update! Deadline extended to July 1st, 2012. All entries to be considered must be entered by 11:00 p.m
It starts TODAY!